Sunday, September 13, 2009

4shared.com being hacked???

I was uploading some files (Hari Raya Songs) to my 4shared.com account early on this morning. Initially the transitions going smooth and well, but suddenly it stop. It shows no response at all from the 4shared.com server.

Then I logout and re-login again. This time I was automatically redirected to: http://www.abcjardins.com/Hacked/...which obviously telling me (and other visitors as well I think) that 4shared is being hacked.

Up till now, there are still no news about the attacked. But I'm pretty sure that this attacked will alert all the otai otai webmasters. Just imagine, a POPULAR AND BIG site has being hacked.....sounds scary huh?

ps: Hope 4shared team will fix the problem as soon as possible.
By the way, I was advice by my collegue not to go to 4shared.com for a while because if it's hacked, that means somebody is uploading a virus to people's files or hacking them to get to our computers.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designer: Douglas Bowman | Di ubahsuai oleh: 13may